How to Make Celery Juice Without a Juicer
I love celery juice. After sharing a mason jar full with you on Instagram, I received a ton of questions about how I make it without a fancy juicer. It’s super simple and I make it in the morning every two days and sip on it or share with friends.
I treat this like a flavored water option to drink during the day. This is not to be confused with drinking 16-24oz of straight celery juice on an empty stomach in the morning, which has it’s own set of benefits.
How to make celery juice without a juicer
A simple way to make celery juice at home or while traveling without a fancy juicer.
- 5 Minutes
- 2 Minutes
- 3 Minutes
- 30 oz
- 5-6 large organic celery sticks
- 24 oz water
- 1 lemon
- Nut milk bag or cheesecloth
- Mason jar (for storage)
- Cut celery intro small pieces and place into blender.
- Add 24 oz of chilled filtered water into blender.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze half a lemon juice into blender.
- Blend on high for three minutes on liquify settings.
- Cut two slices of lemon and add into mason jar.
- Use nut milk bag to strain celery pulp from the juice and pour into mason jar or seperate bowl.
- Pour celery juice into mason jar or serve chilled. Store for 48 hours in the fridge.
Are you a celery juice lover or hater? Sound off below in the comments!